PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Mega Man Star Force Pegasus
CapcomCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mega Man Star Force Pegasus
- Three stellar versions call upon the power of the elements - Ice Pegasus, Fire Leo and Green Dragon
- Two co-existing worlds - explore the real world in human form and transform into Mega Man to maneuver the virtual "Wave World"
- Cyber battles feature an immersive third person view as players engage enemies in a 3x5 battle grid
- Each game version offers a unique powered-up transformation of Mega Man based on the respective elemental power and can unleash a special "Star Force Big Bang" attack
- Battle Cards based on elemental attributes (fire, water, wood, electricity), each a part of a power chain where one is stronger or weaker than another
- Best Combo - combine Battle Cards of the same type to unleash consecutive attacks
- Dynamic Brother Band system - add up to six friends to help each other in battles, share Battle Cards, receive stat boosts and other special benefits
- Each character has their own customizable Personal Page where Battle Cards and information can be viewed and traded with friends to compare progress
descriptionExplore towns and interact with people in the real world while fighting action-packed battles in the virtual "Wave World." Enemy encounters take place on a three by five grid in a 3D perspective, where players use a portfolio of Battle Cards that each have distinct attributes and attack powers. As the story progresses, players will acquire additional cards to build an arsenal that reflects their personal strategy.
|Official Release Date||Aug 07, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...