Memory Card 59 Blocks
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Official Nintendo memory card for GameCube
- Flash Memory storage
- Saves your place in games, as well as preferences and sports team statistics
- Durable, compact design
- Compatible with all Game Cube machines (including Q) sold worldwide
- Note that only US/PAL or Japanese game save DATA can be stored on 1 card due to a different format used
- Import gamers may require at least 2 memory cards for saving Japanese games on a separate card
The GameCube, like many other consoles, gets its game DATA FROM unwriteable disc media, so, unlike Nintendo's cartridge-based games of yore, you'll need this accessory to save your place in the game, store your preferences, and preserve the stats of your sports games. The GameCube Memory Card 59 is really small--about the size and weight of a poker chip--and comes with 4 MB flash memory (divided INTO 59 blocks, hence the name), which should be enough to get you started. If you want to archive all your games for posterity, though, you're going to need more than one.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is dependable and all, but there aren\'t enough blocks to play all the games one would want to. But if you\'re only importing a nice game that requires few memory blocks, then by all mean use this for imports only and use a 251 or 1019 for the normal games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.