PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Men Of War: Assault Squad Special Edition (DVD-ROM)
- Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation will ensure that each time players will face a different variety of enemies and tactics
- Unique hero units for every nation with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds
- Fantastic bonus abilities such as remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes able to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more
- Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two games will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back
- Choose from a variety of scenario locations ranging from Western Europe, to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific
- Up to 16 player multiplayer over LAN and Internet Play the impressive cooperative game mode with up to four friends over LAN or online.
descriptionMen of War: Assault Squad is the new title in the "Men of War" series. Assault Squad takes place across the globe during the height of World War II and features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility. The expansion pack will deliver fans and newcomers an intense new WW2 spectacle with almost limitless replayability.
Like previous games in the series, Men of War: Assault Squad includes the unique “direct control” feature which enables players to maneuver units using the directional keys, rather than pointing and clicking. PC Generals can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under its tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy emplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight.
|Official Release Date||Apr 15, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...