PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Messerschmitt BF109
- Virtual Cockpit panels feature authentic configurations and gauges unique to each of the sub-variants of the F, G and K series. There are working 'Revi' gun sights (that fold out of the way when not in use) and 3D gauges for smooth realism, even when zoomed right in
- Accurate (and challenging!) ground handling characteristics. Like the real thing the BF109 requires real skill to taxi, take-off and land with the accurate flight model and ground handling (reportedly as many 109s were lost to accidents as were shot down!) The aircraft even handles differently in the air when the drop tanks are released
- Everything is detailed and reproduced authentically, from the shape of the canopies on the aircraft of notable German aces, to accurate pilot flight suits and helmets
- Aircraft feature working Fletter tabs on ailerons and rudder, functioning coolant flaps and even propeller blades that alter their angle with prop settings. Inside you get the MW emergency boost system reproduced along with all the other systems and cockpit items
- 100% authentic BF109 engine sounds. Hear the distinctive screech of the starter motor through to the deep rumble of the 1500hp inverted Daimler V12
- If the dozens of variants included are not enough, an included paint kit will let you reproduce your own favourite 109 from history
descriptionThe Messerschmitt BF109 was flown by the three highest scoring fighter aces of WWII, outperforming both Spitfires and Hurricanes in vertical climbs and dives. The iconic foe of the Allied air forces in WWII, the Messerschmitt BF109 was the staple fighter of the Luftwaffe. It scored more air-to-air victories in WWII than any other and was produced in greater quantities than any other fighter aircraft in history, with over 31,000 built.This superb package brings together F, G and K types of the 109 in a vast array of model variants. But each shares the same thing, a meticulous attention to detail: the start-up sounds are totally authentic, the pilot is accurately clothed and even prop blades alter their angle according to prop settings. Match this with incredible 3D modelling, including the gauges in the virtual cockpit and a flight model authenticated by warbird pilots and you have a classic you will want to fly again and again!
|Official Release Date||Mar 20, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...