PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Flight One Software
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Flight One Software
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Messerschmitt Me262
- Highly accurate Virtual Cockpits, each different, individually modelled after photos of those in existing period aircraft, including fully-functional dual cockpits in the two seat aircraft.
- Accurate cockpit instrumentation right down to different types of artificial horizon, VSI, electric compass and oxygen gauges - all modelled in 3D.
- Cabin ventilation lever that opens a visible air scoop
- Revi16B gunsight that folds accurately out of the way and can be turned on or off.
- The Nightfighter has a red gun sight reticule, just like the original!
- Fully clickable and workable cockpit has accurate and working buttons on systems panel plus a working trigger guard and trigger on control stick.
- Bump mapping on FSX models with carefully researched textures, including help from a major museum.
- Accurately animated landing gear sequence (e.g. on approach: main wheels first, then front gear)
- The animated pilot is dressed in authentic flight suit, helmet and mask. He will even put on his mask when you turn on the oxygen system! (FS2004 versions automatically at 8000 feet)
- Exhaust cones that move with throttle setting, just like the original Jumo 004 engines.
- Full flight operations manual, accurate and derived from the original plus included history of all the aircraft depicted.
descriptionThe Messerschmitt Me262 Schwalbe (German for "Swallow") was the world's first operational turbojet fighter aircraft. It saw action from late summer of 1944 until the end of World War II as a multi-role fighter/bomber/interceptor warplane for the Luftwaffe.German pilots nicknamed this incredible aircraft as the Sturmvogel (Germanfor "Stormbird"). Ultimately though the Me262 had little impact on the course of the war, with 500 odd kills claimed against a loss of 100 aircraft and many more grounded due to lack of fuel.However, its spectacular and revolutionary design has left it as one of the legendary and most recognisable combat aircraft of the era.
|Official Release Date||Jun 19, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...