Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Price: US$ 23.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 16.00 (40%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS –Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience
The New FOX Engine:
The renowned Metal Gear Solid series introduces breathtaking experiences with Ground Zeroes, a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Hideo Kojima’s opus in writing, directing and game design. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first game to run on Kojima Productions’ FOX engine bringing new enhancements such as insane new game design, day and night cycles, and weather conditions that will drastically affect the gameplay giving the most advanced capabilities in an innovative way!
The Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes storyline follows the series' hero Big Boss, as he breaks through a remote Cuban prison camp on a rescue mission to search and save the Cipher agent Paz Ortega Andrade. Try to remain hidden and survived this explosive story as Big Boss finds himself on behind enemy line with little options for help.
A Pack of Action and Features!:
Like other titles in Metal Gear Solid, Ground Zeroes is a stealth action game; unlike its predecessors, for the first time a massive open world environment has been created for the player's interaction. Featuring vehicles that players can use to escape and also no loading screens to slow the player down, the game will offer freedom to players to do what they want and get the story events in order based on how they chosen the missions.
The game will also feature a “day and night cycle”, where players will see changes throughout the world depending on the time of day. With a real-time holographic map which provides information about the enemy and mission location, fans and enthusiast of this game will surely be psyched to play this game!
|Original Name||メタルギア ソリッド V グラウンド・ゼロズ|
|Official Release Date||Mar 20, 2014|
|CERO D (17+)|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 18th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 15th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 8th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 23rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 31st!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 23rd!
PRE-ORDER HIGHLIGHTS: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Kagero: Dark Side Princess, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2, Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Sakigake! Otokojuku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko De Aru!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 29th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 13rd!
Official Website (Japanese)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Snake give you a mission. Hurry!!
This game looks like demo, not a full game. However it's a part of MGS V. Graphics is great. Gameplay is cool. Don't miss it!
The best game of espionage ever, Kojima is a genius.
Marvelous presentation, great opening !
Can't stop waiting for the Phantom Pain !
Good introduction to the MGSV experience, however this game is not for the casual gamer since it is rather challenging. Good version of the game that comes with a special compilation of cassette tapes inside; exclusive to the Japanese edition.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.