Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [Steelbook Edition]
Price: US$ 39.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.00 (23%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- The Steelbook Edition Inclusive of 4 DLCs: The Dark Ranger, Captain of The Watch, Deadly Archer, Flame Arnor
- Unleash the Power of the Wraith – Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance in brutal melee, ruthless stealth and intuitive ranged combat.
- Dominate Your Enemies – See the world through Wraith Powers and uncover details about each unique enemy to aid Talion’s revenge; each foe has their own exploitable personality, memory and traits for players to study and manipulate.
- end Mordor to Your Will – Gamers turn enemies against each other by forcing them to Assassinate, Terrorize, Sacrifice or Spy. Based on the player’s actions with the Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game.
- New Story in Middle-earth – Taking place in the time between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogies, players discover the origin of the Rings of Power and become the most feared warrior in Mordor.
- Grow Your Skills As You Kill – Advance skills and abilities, and upgrade weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards that are crafted according to the player’s strategy and their unique enemies.
Discover the mysteries that Lie in the Land of The Shadows:
In this third person RPG action-adventure game set in the dark land of Mordor, comes a story of mystery and vengeance. Talion, a man that has lost everything, is resurrected from the dead after being possessed by the powerful Wraith, and with this, seeks revenge against those who killed his family.
A Battle Awaits You In Middle-Earth:
This game offers engaging combats and quests, be it missions, or side quests that allow an open world for players to discover for themselves. The war that unfolds in the battlefields of Mordor allows it's players to achieve a dynamic range of skills and abilities as they rise through the ranks while defeating unique and powerful enemies, and surpassing tactical challenges.
A New Way to Play:
A newly developed Nemesis System creates a whole new way for players and characters to interact. Every encounter is unique, with their own set of skills, ranks and memories. These encounters determine their reaction to the player throughout the game. As the character gets stronger, so will theirs.
Put On Battle Gear and Test Out Skills:
As Talion struggles with his two personas, both as a Ranger and a Wraith, players are able to manipulate through levels with both abilities. As a Ranger, Talion is able to trek through the turf unnoticed, while the Wraith in him gives him remarkable abilities against enemies.
Initial order only, first come basis while supplier last.
|Original Name||中土世界: 魔多之影 (鐵盒限定版)|
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2014|
|Language||Voice: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The gameplay is alright... but really unsatisfying if you have played any of the Batman games. On the PS3 load times are incredibly frustrating. I played it for about 3 hours.....don't think I'll be playing it again...selling it first chance I get.
This is actually a very good game with some good combat to boot, but it does just stop there. Every reviewer was raving about the Nemesis engine, which in theory works very well and even in-game it does add to the experience but not enough to really make a difference, I was hoping for more but the story isn't as strong as it should have been, the graphics aren't and definitely not next gen, they are more "slightly better" last gen. But I will say this is an enjoyable game and the combat does make up for the lack-luster parts of the game. This is one to play then sell once you have finished it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.