Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 37.50 (63%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Unleash the Power of the Wraith – Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance in brutal melee, ruthless stealth and intuitive ranged combat
- Dominate Your Enemies – See the world through Wraith Powers and uncover details about each unique enemy to aid Talion’s revenge; each foe has their own exploitable personality, memory and traits for players to study and manipulate
- Bend Mordor to Your Will – Gamers turn enemies against each other by forcing them to Assassinate, Terrorize, Sacrifice or Spy. Based on the player’s actions with the Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game
- New Story in Middle-earth – Taking place in the time between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogies, players discover the origin of the Rings of Power and become the most feared warrior in Mordor
- Grow Your Skills As You Kill – Advance skills and abilities, and upgrade weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards that are crafted according to the player’s strategy and their unique enemies
Discover the mysteries that Lie in the Land of The Shadows:
In this third person RPG action-adventure game set in the dark land of Mordor, comes a story of mystery and vengeance. Talion, a man that has lost everything, is resurrected from the dead after being possessed by the powerful Wraith, and with this, seeks revenge against those who killed his family.
A Battle Awaits You In Middle-Earth:
This game offers engaging combats and quests, be it missions, or side quests that allow an open world for players to discover for themselves. The war that unfolds in the battlefields of Mordor allows it's players to achieve a dynamic range of skills and abilities as they rise through the ranks while defeating unique and powerful enemies, and surpassing tactical challenges.
A New Way to Play:
A newly developed Nemesis System creates a whole new way for players and characters to interact. Every encounter is unique, with their own set of skills, ranks and memories. These encounters determine their reaction to the player throughout the game. As the character gets stronger, so will theirs.
Put On Battle Gear and Test Out Skills:
As Talion struggles with his two personas, both as a Ranger and a Wraith, players are able to manipulate through levels with both abilities. As a Ranger, Talion is able to trek through the turf unnoticed, while the Wraith in him gives him remarkable abilities against enemies.
|Official Release Date||Sep 30, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
'Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor' release follows tons of positive reviews
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 26th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 11st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 26th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 15th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 7th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 27th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 24th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 20th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 30th!
Official Shadow of Mordor Story Trailer - Meet Ratbag (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
great addition to the series. innovative gameplay. must-get for LOTR fans
Great graphics and story!!! Definitely a must-buy for action gamers and Tolkien fans!!!
This RPG was great. The side stories and options keep you busy for hours. I loved the fact that the orcs increase in power every time they kill you and move up in the ranks of the evil forces. The interaction between you and the Captains / War Chiefs was great. If you are into RPG games or the Tolkien's middle earth stories then this is the game for you.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.