- Remastered by developer Black Hole, and in close partnership with the franchise's numerous fans
- Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and ready them for combat!
- Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty through an intriguing scenario. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system
- Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary
- Post content and compete with your friends using a new and intelligent online community interface
Lead a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war. A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he plots to recover his powers and take control of the world while eradicating his ancient enemies. He underestimates, however, the power of the all-too-human Griffin dynasty.
As a new addition to the Might & Magic™ franchise, the new M&M Heroes VI blends turn-based strategy & RPG elements to offer the award-winning M&M Heroes strategy system with a new graphic engine and new storyline to M&M fans and newcomers.
|Official Release Date||Oct 13, 2011|