PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Jump into the action using your Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor
- Compete in 20 exciting challenges taken right from the show including Card Ninja, Broomski Ball and Go The Distance
- Play with up to 4 friends with Kinect to truly jump into the game
- Features the voice and likeness of Guy Fieri, celebrity chef and host of NBC's hit show, Minute To Win It
- Play using your Xbox Live Avatar
- Choose from four single-player modes and six multi-player modes including 2-player co-op and 4-player turned-based action
descriptionMinute To Win It is back with a brand new family game for Kinect! With encouragement from celebrity chef and host Guy Fieri, you compete in a series of simple yet nerve-wracking games that use common household items. Each 60-second challenge may seem harmless but it takes nerves of steel, intense concentration and nimble moves to win $1 million. Be careful. When that minute is up, so is your chance at winning!
|Official Release Date||Oct 18, 2011|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...