Sony Computer Entertainment
Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Sports
- Community Challenges – Players will be able to freely toy and tinker with game situations and scenarios on the fly, whether that’s the inning, score, who’s on base, or where the ball is hit. These custom situations can be bundled with a creative set of goals and put forth as a challenge to the community, whether it’s to relive the past, change history, or dream of new possibilities
- Universal Profile – A new tendency-tracking system monitors and records gamers’ unique playing styles. Those patterns are stored in the Universal Profile, which can be viewed by anyone looking to get a quick scouting report on the player
- Online Franchise – Finally, Franchise mode can be shared with friends online, with most of the features from the offline version making the transition, including Scouting, the Amateur Draft, Free Agency and CPU Trades. The mode will remain highly customizable as scheduling, divisions, postseason spots and more are all commissioner options
- Diamond Dynasty Extra Innings – In this mode, a player’s team is always looking for opportunities to challenge other users in an offline setting, which allows the user to earn bonus rewards the next time they log in. When online, the player has the opportunity to challenge other user-created teams in an offline game where the CPU controls their team
- Franchise Improvements – Efforts continue to improve the accessibility of Franchise mode. A new notification system, which keeps the user more connected to their organization and the league, serves as an “Assistant GM” and will make sure critical information is more immediately provided and more readily accessible
- True Broadcast Presentations – The Show’s presentation crew has taken on a tall task for MLB 14: streamlining the game while enhancing the reality and increasing the variety of the experience. Pace of play is a focal point for the team as we strive to immerse the user in an even more engaging simulation
Baseball Excitement in Handheld Consoles:
MLB 14: The Show lets baseball fans enjoy and relive their favourite baseball game moments over again as it hits stores. It is the latest entry to the successful MLB: The Show franchise and is developed by Sony Computer Entertainment. MLB 14: The Show boasts of next generation improvements on its animation and gameplay and is deemed to be the first and only Major League Baseball simulation for next generation console.
More Realistic Animations and Innovative Gameplay:
Play as any of your favourite baseball superstars including the game athlete cover Miguel Cabrera and experience the thrill and adrenaline brought about by the game. Feel the excitement around the stadium mount up as over a thousand character models of fans cheer in a virtual crowd. Play through full games faster than ever before with the game’s Quick Counts option that utilizes generated pitch counts. Share your “big moments” from homeruns to game-winning grand slams with the game’s share feature.
Year to Year Saves:
Players can now be able to save and carry over their sweat-earned wins and saves in MLB 14: The Show to future versions of the game so that there would be no more need to restart both “Franchise” or “Road to the Show” seasons.
|Official Release Date||May 06, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
200港幣以下 全新 進口主機實體遊戲專區！
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 5th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 4th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 21st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 16th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 22nd!
RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS: Bound By Flame, Mario Golf: World Tour, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and MLB 14: The Show!
MLB 14 The Show I Baseball Is Better on PS4 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A very great baseball simulation in your Pocket with everything that a fan of MLB can wait.
I love this game and it's very complete if you're a fan of the sport. It's like watching a TV game but you play instead.
This PSV version is complete as the PS3/4 version. Unlike MLB 15 (the PSV version of 15 is amputed of some of the content). So, this is the best one you can get :)
quick counts is a nice addition. it helps players become patient and take pitches at times.. graphics are sick. presentation is nice. Masahiro Tanaka doesn't look great but the announcer says his name so it's kinda cool. get this.
This game is not only the best sports game out there, IMO it is the best video game out there.It is an incredible representation of the sport of baseball.The graphics especially have taken a huge leap over the previous gen games.It is just like you are watching a real baseball game on TV.The gameplay is just like every year solid.Thanks to Play Asia for delivering it quick.
It's been worth waiting for the PS4 version. The graphics are better than ever especially the stadium views, the crowds and the lighting. The gameplay is rock solid as always. Using a Sony gold headset the sound is awesome and you'll feel as if you are in the stadium. Arguably the best video sports game ever.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.