PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Monster Jam: Crush It
Maximum GamesCompatible with Xbox One™ (XONE™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Monster Jam: Crush It
- 21 all new skill-game maps, in all-new forest, desert and polar environments
- Three modes / challenges for each map: Time, Survive and Stunt
- A total of 63 skill challenges and 10 authentic events; Together that’s 73 levels to complete!
- All the Monster Trucks from the previous versions are upgraded to gen8 visual quality
- Powered by industry leading game engine Unreal4 bringing you the highest industry quality visuals
- Main music produced by Deon Voss
- 30 Achievements / Trophies
descriptionMonster Jam Crush It!brings you an all new action packedMonster Truckgame of the most popular touring show in the world! Take control and experience Monster Jam like you’ve never seen. Crush It! takes fans back into authentic real-life stadiums for racing and freestyle events including the site of Monster Jam World Finals – Sam Boyd Stadium. Choose your favourite official Monster Jam trucks such as Grave Digger, Max-D, Monster Mutt and many more. Take your favourite Monster Truck out of the stadium and into all new environment challenges. Exciting physic based challenges include skills, hill jump and stunt modes. All-new tracks that will test your skills to master speed and balance over insane jumps and obstacles or face ultimate destruction. Compete as a single player, versus or log into online leaderboards to earn bragging rights as the best Monster Jam truck driver and much, much more…
|Official Release Date||Oct 28, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...