PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (DVD-ROM)
South Peak InteractiveCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (DVD-ROM)
- 4-player top-down shooter action, online or offline.
- Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative campaign, so that the gaming never stops.
- Supports up to 4 players on a single machine, or 16 players online.
- Five unique campaign environments with over 20 gigantic levels: Suburban Nightmare, High School Hell, The Shopping Maul, Cemetery Scary, The Dark Castle.
- Over 70 different Monster enemy types, each with unique attacks and strategies to keep players on their toes.
- Build and upgrade your home-made weapons from everyday parts scattered throughout the levels.
- Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry.
- Look-up and look-down to attack enemies in 3 dimensions.
descriptionFour friends get together for a party while the parents are away, but somebody ... or something, is about to crash the party. In four-player melee action, you will fight off the monster invasion in this top-down action/shooting game. Customize and build your own weapons by grabbing parts from the house and town to create more powerful attack tools, and find rare parts to build some ultimate weapons. Jack abandoned vehicles and deck them out with weapons to ride through the terrain and take out creatures.
|Official Release Date||Aug 31, 2007|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...