PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
505 GamesCompatible with Xbox360™, Kinect™
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Motion Explosion
- Use your hands, legs, elbows, knees, feet, and even your head, to play 12 different games that will challenge your reflexes, timing and coordination, such as "Heavily Armed" (see how many falling blocks you can stack up and keep balanced while avoiding bombs), "Dodge Ball" (dodge balls thrown at you by robot opponents and hit them back to knock them out), "Sack Hack" (keep multiple objects in the air using every limb) and much more!
- Swat, dodge, jump, duck, kick, lean, juggle, pump, steer, crank, toss, balance - use your body to earn high scores and unlock new games
- Easy to play, difficult to master - 10 progressively more challenging levels within each game
- Gameplay ranges from simple to incredibly tricky with alternative control schemes, camera perspectives, multiple objects, faster pace and much more designed to get you out of your comfort zone and challenge your coordination and reflexes
- Invite friends and family to the ultimate Motion Explosion party right in your living room with turn-based competitive gameplay (supports 2-4 players)
- Track your stats across each game and watch as all your skills improve with practice
descriptionThis colorful and energetic family-friendly game is exploding with electrifying mini-games that keep your entire body moving fast--ducking, dodging, catching and balancing whatever might be thrown at you! From juggling soccer balls to dodging blocks to controlling robots to hacky sacking, Motion Explosion's 12 games pack in ten levels each, mixing it up along the way with additional gameplay elements like inverse controls, faster pace and new tricks to make you think quick on your feet and keep your body moving!
|Official Release Date||Nov 25, 2011|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...