|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- VGA Boxes (Classics, PlayStation2™, Accessories)
- VGA Boxes (Classics, Xbox™, Accessories)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, PSOne™)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, PSOne™)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, PSOne™)
- US$ 20 to US$ 30 (Video Games, PSOne™)
- VGA Boxes (Classics, PSone™, Accessories)
- US$ 20 to US$ 30 (Video Games, PlayStation2™)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, PlayStation2™)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, PlayStation2™)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, PlayStation2™)
- VGA Boxes (Classics, GameCube™, Accessories)
- US$ 20 to US$ 30 (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- US$ 20 to US$ 30 (Video Games, Xbox™)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, Xbox™)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, Xbox™)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, Xbox™)
- Multi VGA Box
(Shipping prices please see details from this seller.)
- Gets power from PC USB port directly, no extra power supply needed
- Compatible with all AV or S-AV input devices
- Accepts any PAL or NTSC system video input and converts it into RGB output for any VGA monitor
- Can be connected in a series between the computer and any AV or S-AV so you can use your computer and AV or S-AV without disconnecting or reconnecting any cables.
- It can also be connected in a series between the stereo speakers.
- It is simple to operate and portable so you can carry it with you anywhere.
|Release Date||Aug 01, 2007|
||(4 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 39 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Okay, this might not give the best Full-HD, sharp and solid image like a $200+ converter, but it delivers a good image and makes it possible for me to play all my NGC games (on 50Hz, 60Hz gives colour loss and distortion) on my pc screen. The box also feels solid and seems to be of good quality, no cheap plastic and such. Only disadvantage is the fact that my PC image suffers from some quality loss when connected with the box, but I solve this by just switching the cables connected into my monitor instead of using the switch on the box itself, so no big deal. The price is a big plus, just like the very fast delivery by FedEx.
If you want to play your game consoles on your monitor, but without having to wire it up through your PC, this is the box for you.
I've been searching for a way to play my NGC and N64 on my monitor for a while, and every tutorial on how to do so always assumes everyone wants to play the consoles on their PC's monitor. I use my monitor as a TV, I don't have a desktop PC connected to it. So naturally, this box is what I needed.
I first tried out my Atari 2600 Flashback on the box, and was surprised to see that the resolution of the output wasn't very high. Only about 3 quarters of the screen were taken up with the video. I figured that it was just the Atari, so I tried out my GameCube next. And again, only part of the screen was being used. I thought maybe the picture was off centre, but no, the resolution was off, and I couldn't find a way to adjust it on my monitor (I probably can, I just gave up too quick probably) Next I tried the N64. Same problem.
Finally, I thought it was because I was using my own VGA cable and not the one that came with the box, I swapped them out, and the same thing happened.
As much as it was a bit annoying, the video is still pretty clear, the audio it great, and I can actually play my games on my monitor, so I don't have to set them up in the lounge room any more.
Compared to the price of other AV to VGA options, and how most people think I want to plug my consoles into my computer and have it go through to the monitor that way, this is a great little piece of kit. I do recommend it.
First of all, it comes bundled with a VGA cable, AV+S video cable, and male-male 3.5 mm stereo cable. The VGA cable quality sucks actually; it makes the image blur on my Samsung monitor screen even when connected directly to my motherboard VGA output. The audio cable is fine though. As for the AV+S video cable, I didn't really try it, but I assume the quality would be as bad as the VGA cable.
I use this for my PS2 to be displayed on my HD monitor screen. As what the others have said, the image quality is not that great, but for the asking price there's not so much to complain about.
Overall I'm satisfied with this product. Just one suggestion, don't use the supplied VGA cable.
This product works fine with LCD Monitor and PS™. Instructions are not explicit and necessary a bit of thinking. USB powered requires to be near a laptop or PC. I am satisfy.
I bought it to play with my Nintendo 64, and I'm not really disappointed. The quality is not THAT great, but it's really good for the price it cost.
I'm pretty satisfied.
Multi VGA Box
Compatible with PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii
Compatible with PlayStation 2, Windows PC, PlayStation 3
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PS3, 360, Wii, PSP
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP
Compatible with PlayStation 2, PlayStation
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.