PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Musou Orochi: Maou Sairin (PlayStation2 the Best)
- 5 plot lines – four of them are continuations of the existing 4 plot lines from the last game, and a new one for Orochi is included this time
- Aside from the heroes from Sengoku and Sangoku periods, special characters from Japanese and Chinese myths enter the fray as well.
- Dramatic mode – view the stories and various situations by enabling this mode.
- Versus mode and survival mode – Versus mode supports a large range of battles, from all out war, shooting battles to speedy fights. Play against the computer in survival mode and test your skills.
- Team battle system – To aid your falling comrades, launch combined special attacks.
descriptionThe demon lord Orochi has been defeated a month ago by the heroes and warriors he has abducted from the world of Sengoku and Sangoku. The residents thought that an era of peace has finally come.
However, another wave of evil is brewing in the darkness. In this dystopic world, Orochi's underlings are competing against each other to become the strongest in order to succeed Orochi, and it is up to the Sengoku and Sangoku heroes to restore some order.
|Original Name||無双OROCHI 魔王再臨 PS2 the Best|
|Official Release Date||Jul 01, 2010|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
|CERO B (12+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...