- 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding
- Career mode with 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs ATV games
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Splitscreen Mode for local 2 players’ racing excitement
- Practice mode for racing without boundaries on all tracks
- Motoclub Depot for regular content updates
MX vs. ATV: Supercross is the fifth instalment of MX vs. ATV racing video game series. Rainbow Studios maintains the momentum of previously released titles as they reworked and upgrade tracks and modes of Reflex and Live editions. Race under the arena spotlight and bring home the bacon!
The game consists of 17 supercross tracks for both MX and ATV driving and gives players a chance to race against more than 60 professional licensed drivers. Players can choose between bikes and ATVS of their like. Furthering the game’s authenticity, more than 80 licensed motocross companies are getting involved by letting the players customize their own vehicle and rider with goods and merch from their respective brands . Win every race and unlock more items to fully customize and upgrade your vehicle and rider.
Compete locally in split screen with up to 2 players or join online multiplayer events with up to 12 players in different game modes such as Career and Single races classified into 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, and 450 MX vs. ATV). Have an edge against opponents as you master the tracks at your own time and pace in the game’s Practice / Time Trial Mode.
Thanks to the game’s newest mechanics, riders can execute amazing stunts while on race like jumping high and landing accurately back into to the tracks. Be the first to reach the finish line with the right formula of showmanship, speed, and enthusiasm of winning.
Together with the game's new improved physics and control systems is the reinterpretation of the fans’ favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs. ATV games.
|Official Release Date||Oct 28, 2014|