|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- X-Cross: 8 unique series are crossed into one ultimate offroad championship
- Championship: Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series
- Own the Offroad: The 8 baddest all-terrain machines battle it out to determine which vehicle owns the outdoors
- MX vs ATV Rivalry: Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders
- Massive Outdoor Environments: Rip through swampy everglades, blitz through rough rivers, and blaze through desert dunes
- Freestyle Challenges: Natural environments provide launching pads that cant be created elsewhere to throw down more than 40 tricks
- Rhythm Racing: Rainbow Studios revolutionary real world physics has evolved to handle all new power slides, whips, and scrubs
- Customization: Amp up your vehicles power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories
Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament". http://www.play-asia.com/mx-vs-atv-untamed-paOS-13-49-en-70-355h-47-cat.html. X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross.
|Original Name||MX vs ATV : 언테임드|
|Release Date||Mar 20, 2008|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 6 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
lotta of fun!
If I was involved with the development of these games I would for 1 have names bikes and ATV's secondly they would suck to race. There is still fun to be had though. Just to many problems to recommend unless its going cheap which it was for me.
This is pretty much your average racer with some fun monster truck, buggy and moto physics. Nothing spectacular about the driving, graphics or maps, but it plays smoothly, no bugs and it's a good party game.
The game is great, and a huge graphical update over ATV2/3/4, but the Ice Hockey that was perfect in ATV2 isn't anywhere near as awesome as it was there. It's not a horrible as the ATV3 iteration, but don't get this thinking that it's going to be able to play the ATV2 Ice Hockey over Live. Split Screen and crap unfortunately.
MX vs ATV: Untamed
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.