PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
MX vs ATV: Untamed
THQCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for MX vs ATV: Untamed
- X-Cross: 8 unique series are crossed into one ultimate offroad championship
- Championship: Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series
- Own the Offroad: The 8 baddest all-terrain machines battle it out to determine which vehicle owns the outdoors
- MX vs ATV Rivalry: Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders
- Massive Outdoor Environments: Rip through swampy everglades, blitz through rough rivers, and blaze through desert dunes
- Freestyle Challenges: Natural environments provide launching pads that can’t be created elsewhere to throw down more than 40 tricks
- Rhythm Racing: Rainbow Studios’ revolutionary real world physics has evolved to handle all new power slides, whips, and scrubs
- Customization: Amp up your vehicle’s power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories
descriptionMX vs ATV kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling offroad franchise returns. Rainbow Studios (MX Unleashed, MX vs ATV Unleashed) has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing™ engine to include throttle based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game.Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament". X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross.
|Official Release Date||Dec 17, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
nokiadude (299) on 07, Mar. 2011 04:05 (HKT)
FUN FUN FUN
lotta of fun!
lotta of fun!
edukubota (3) on 16, Nov. 2010 20:29 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...