PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for MX vs ATV: Untamed
- X-Cross: 8 unique series are crossed into one ultimate offroad championship
- Championship: Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series
- Own the Offroad: The 8 baddest all-terrain machines battle it out to determine which vehicle owns the outdoors
- MX vs ATV Rivalry: Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders
- Massive Outdoor Environments: Rip through swampy everglades, blitz through rough rivers, and blaze through desert dunes
- Freestyle Challenges: Natural environments provide launching pads that can’t be created elsewhere to throw down more than 40 tricks
- Rhythm Racing: Rainbow Studios’ revolutionary real world physics has evolved to handle all new power slides, whips, and scrubs
- Customization: Amp up your vehicle’s power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories
descriptionMX vs ATV kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling offroad franchise returns. Rainbow Studios (MX Unleashed, MX vs ATV Unleashed) has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing™ engine to include throttle based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game.
Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament". X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross.
|Official Release Date||Dec 17, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...