PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
My Baby Girl
South Peak InteractiveCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for My Baby Girl
- Enjoy 14 months of realistic baby simulation
- Innovative game play that is based on stylus, touch pad, voice recognition, and the microphone - not a compilation of mini-games
- Interact with your baby whenever you want and experience more than 200 real baby-like reactions
- Take photos of your favorite memories with your baby and keep a scrapbook - or share them with grandma and get fun presents
- Over 350 unlockable clothing, accessory, and toy items allow you to express your baby's personality to the fullest
- Watch your baby grow from both a physical and psychological point of view
- Colorful 3D environments
- Over 25 skills to teach your baby in addition to 8 activities
descriptionIt's finally here - a baby of your very own!
You're the mom or dad and your baby needs your love and care to grow! You will need to do everything real parents do - feeding, changing, bathing, playing - to put your baby on the right track to development. Just as in real parenting, follow your instinct and the doctor's advice. Keep your baby happy or you will hear about it! With a wide variety of skills to teach and new experiences in every game, there is no end to the fun you'll have raising your own baby!
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...