PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for My Hero: Doctor
- Interactive use of the stylus and mic in 10 intense…heart stopping, replayable missions that will test your skills as a doctor!
- Scan for fractures, resuscitate using CPR or mouth-to-mouth, remove foreign bodies like bee stings or sea-urchins, carefully inject medication, and if things get real hairy, use the defibrillator. CLEAR!
- Work with real medical supplies like bandages, gauze, pliers and syringes to restore your patients’ health
- Race to destinations in day and night modes while avoiding obstacles to receive time bonuses
- Reach checkpoints and receive the Siren Super Bonus to gain turbo speed and make cars move out of your way
- Complete missions quickly and flawlessly to earn gold medals and land a spot in the Hall of Fame
descriptionIn My Hero: Doctor, players become a doctor apprentice who must manage critical medical emergencies. Race through traffic to reach patients in time and then treat them, stabilize them, and get them back to the hospital before it is too late! With enough heart, stamina, and skills, you will enter the Hall of Fame as the town’s best doctor.
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...