PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for My Horse and Me: Riding for Gold
- The only horse game with the official FEI license
- The only horse game to offer official tracks and official leagues (including some bonus cinematics) in game
- Ability to manage every aspect of the character day (feeding, grooming & stable management)
- Varied gameplay (dialogues, time management, minigames and the tutorial aspect)
- Replay of your courses can be watched with or without the trainer comments
- Players can take pictures during the game and print them from her/his computer
descriptionDelivering all the excitement and fun of the equestrian life, from sports and leisure riding to horse care, My Horse and Me Riding for Gold on Nintendo DS™ is a unique gaming experience for anyone with an interest or passion for horses. The game features the most accurate horse models and animations yet realized in a video game, alongside a richly rewarding game play experience, all set against a beautiful backdrop of charming indoor and outdoor environments.
The Championship mode lets the player take part in competitions at indoor and outdoor around the globe ranging from rustic stables and classical riding schools to world-class tournament locations. A series of fun mini-games offer a variety of game play experiences alongside rewarding horse care game play and extensive customization.
|Official Release Date||Mar 30, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...