|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Constant sensation of ultimate speed is the players companion throughout the game. Lightning-fast reflexes and tactic skills are what stands between victory and defeat
- Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
- Extreme track design with breathtaking vistas - learning the inside-outs of their topography will be an advantage in the race for #1
- Steer your vehicle mid air allowing for full control over your ride. Shortening or lengthening your jumps, changing angles can make or break your lap time
- The online racing community of nail'd opens the road to fame and fortune, putting you in the driver's seat to be the best in the world. With global ladders and tournaments its a global racing circus in your home!
- Assemble your own vehicles from a wide selection of parts and components. Adjust their parameters to best suit your playing style and personalize the looks, making it unique and truly your own
|Release Date||Nov 30, 2010|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 22 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The game is nice, offers good customization and has a nice feeling, but the best thing is that it's got lan multiplayer.
Great game for racing game and low price drop.
for those who like, is a full plate!
I bought because the price was good ...
Nail'd is a no frails racing game that's easy to get into the hang of it once you have mastered the controls. It may be frustrating initially but once gotten used to the controls & maps, you will kick some butts :)
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
Asia, No Region Protection / Racing
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.