PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Namco Museum DS
- Pac-Man: Play the most popular arcade game of all time! Navigate the yellow fellow through the original Pac-Man maze, avoid ghosts while chomping pellets and fruit, and use power pellets to turn the ghosts blue and get some payback
- Pac-Man Vs.: For the first time in the series, you and your friends now have the chance to be the famous Ghosts from Pac-Man! With one person playing as Pac-Man, and up to 3 people playing as Ghosts, this incredibly fun multiplayer game offers endless enjoyment with just one game card
- Galaga: Pilot a space ship, fend off frantic swarms of bee-like aliens, try your luck with “Challenging Stages,” and find the best way to deal with enemies’ powerful tractor beams
- Dig Dug II: Equipped with only a drill and a pump, hit weak fault line points in an attempt to sink portions of an island sending your enemies deep into the sea
- Galaxian: A precursor to Galaga, destroy flying aliens as they move in from formation to attack you
- Mappy: Control Mappy, a police mouse. Bounce on trampolines and open or close doors to dodge chasing cats, all in an attempt to retrieve valuable items from the cats’ mansion
- Xevious: Use a heavily armed fighter plane to destroy enemies and targets in the air and on the ground
descriptionNamco Museum DS lets gamers experience a virtual arcade portal where they can choose from up to eight games including Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig Dug II. Bringing back the meaning of family-fun, Namco Museum DS delivers excitement to gamers of all ages and offers entertainment all can enjoy.Features that are unique to Namco Museum DS include a screen mode selection that allows the use of different screen combinations on the Nintendo DS. This will allow players the chance to fit their classic games specifically to the Nintendo DS or in the "stand-up" arcade style. Players can also enjoy wireless battles in Pac-Man Vs., an addictive take on Pac-Man which was previously only available exclusively with the purchase or pre-order of previous games. This version of the game features downloadable play where up to four players can battle using only one game card.
|Official Release Date||Sep 18, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 08, Jun. 2013 11:47 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...