PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society
Majesco Sales IncCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Price: US$ 15.90
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 1.00 (6%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society
- Play as Nancy Drew, the world's most recognizable teen sleuth, in this 3rd person action adventure follow up to Nancy's DS debut in The Deadly Secret of Olde World Park.
- Unravel 9 intriguing chapters as Nancy completes progressively difficult tasks including: new fingerprint retrieval and identification, maze navigation, following suspects, sneaking, interrogations, accessing areas, inspecting items and now even snowmobiling and boating!
- Unique graphic novel format pays homage to the classic book series that introduced Nancy Drew to the world
- All new cell phone feature lets you keep up with all incoming information
- Use the shadows to sneak past danger areas and avoid detection
- Use your lock picking skills to sneak into areas to search for clues
- Use Nancy's Clue Journal to check current objectives and discover new information
descriptionThe Clue Bender Society, a group consisting of the world's greatest detectives, is looking for their newest member. Teen super-sleuth Nancy Drew is among three exceptional candidates that could make the cut if she can solve a series of pre-determined challenges before the others. But when a secret tome containing the solutions to history's greatest mysteries goes missing, the Clue Bender Society's test case becomes real; they turn to Nancy and the other applicants to help recover the book before it ends up in the wrong hands. With only 24 hours to solve the case and earn membership into the Society, Nancy Drew will have to be at the top of her game.
|Official Release Date||Jan 30, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...