PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Majesco Sales Inc
Compatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
1w Usually ships within 1 week.
Majesco Sales Inc
Compatible With Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
1w Usually ships within 1 week
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Nano Assault
- Harness the power of multiple weapons: Powerful Beams that lock onto enemies for instant impact; Energetic Bombs explode upon impact and launch devastating projectiles; Spins rotate around enemies in energy-draining orbs
- Blast your way through 32 twisted cell stages and dark worlds with rugged landscapes that self-adjust in difficulty based on how you play
- Battle and defeat 10 extreme bosses including the Black Nucleus, Hyper Blobs, and Spore Plants to collect secondary weapons including lightning chains, electric flashes that destroy everything in close proximity, and the quick and powerful laser
- Ignite purifying blasts to clear infections by collecting power-ups that defeated enemies leave behind
- Respawn and clone yourself along the journey to ensure successful missions. AutoSaving is available after each stage or section
- Extra features include Missions Mode, an unlockable arcade style cell stage where you must destroy enemies against a time counter trying to get the highest score, and Hall of Fame where you can publish your level scores and compare them with friends online
- Detailed enemy Nanopedia lets you unlock information containing strengths, weaknesses, and strategies to defeat them
descriptionStop the deadly Nanostray virus from spreading and contaminating civilization in Nano Assault, a fast-paced action shooter set within a visually stunning cellular system that leaps off the screen in full 3D. Control your microscopic Nanite ship inside the dangerous virus to fight off infections, navigate through alien cell clusters, battle bosses, and ultimately analyze and destroy the virus' core to save humanity.
|Original Name||ナノ アサルト|
|Official Release Date||Apr 19, 2012|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
|CERO A (Free)|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...