- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, and put the best leaders in command !
- Upgraded Birth of America and American Civil War engine with improved Military AI and national personalities guided by the "Napoleonic Glory" concept
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or long breathtaking Campaigns following Napoleon's tracks
- A large collection of campaigns : Austerlitz (1805), Trafalgar (1805), Jena (1806), Friedland (1807), Danube (1809), Russia (1812), Germany (1813), France (1814), Waterloo (1815), Spain (1808-1814). And the bonus of England Invaded (1805) !
- The largest most beautiful Napoleonic Europe map ever, with unequalled look and detail levels like dioramas
- 7 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 1000 historical leaders with unique abilities
|Official Release Date||Jul 11, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...