Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2
For JPN/Asian systems, use Freeloader for other.
Price: US$ 39.99
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 1.91 (5%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewKiri_No_Haku (5) on 26, Dec. 2007 09:27 (HKT)
Best Game I Ever Played for Naruto
I just opened this today and I gotta say its the best I've played so far. Its annoying at the beginning since you can't unlock the first character until after 70 fights (or complete story) but once you're past that part, it's heaven. ^^
descriptionNaruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 is the sequel of the famous 3D cel-shaded fighting game "Naruto". The title is once again based on the famous Japanese Anime series and features updated characters from the second episode of the TV series. This time up to 4 players can battle simultaneously.
Suitable for all ages.
interested in these?
Official Website (Japanese)
Preview Videos (IGN)
German Review (nexgam)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
excellent game, I enjoy playing it and so do my mates :)
i likead this game its the best game i ever played
game 2 easy, especially since i know how 2 read japenese. fun game
this game is great everything about it is beautiful but the only bad things is 1 not to many characters but thats not so bad but 2 how you unlock I suppose this is a challange but you need to do like 90 battles just to unlock the first character and up to 500 matches to unlock everyone/ everything but I suppose like I said before it is a challange great game must buy for any Naruto fan and owner of a wii (4 stars)
If you loved naruto GNT 3 & 4 then this game might be a bit of a disappointment.
1) First of all, the gravity is too high in the game. Most of the combos that you would have been able to pull off in the others are much harder to pull of here. For instance, young Sasuke's B,B,B,B then B,B, X does not work because the opponent falls to fast on the ground.
2) The on the ground (OTG) combos are insane and someone can easily cheese by constantly attacking the person while they are trying to roll and get up. My brother pulled off a 100% combo with Sasori (not true form) while I was on the floor trying to get up.
3) The 4-player camera angle is ridiculous, even more ridiculous than the other Naruto's for the cube.
4) They did not even add the old lady Chiyo
5) Sometimes when you press L to teleport while you're being hit (Kawarimi or something like that), you teleport in front of the person instead of the back and this can cost you the match. I believe that it happens randomly.
6) This is a really good fighting game if you are tired of Naruto GNT 4
7) Naruto EX3 is coming out and the pictures of Kakazu and Hidan are on google.
8) Reflecting kunai's is awesome, I will not say how it is done, but you must time it as soon as the kunai hits. You can recover automatically and reflecting kunai's is possible when your in the air, attacking, and while your back is turned to the kunai.
Thanks again Tomy and 8ing for a great game, but please correct the flaws
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.