PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for NASCAR Heat Evolution
- New Consoles: The first full NASCAR video game makes its debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love
- New AI: Whether you’re a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level
- New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season
- New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn ‘em
- New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Chris Buescher, and others make their NASCAR video game debut
- New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing
descriptionFeaturing over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes, NASCAR Heat Evolution is the first authentic NASCAR game.
|Official Release Date||Sep 13, 2016|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
NASCAR Heat Evolution Reveal (YouTube)
NASCAR Heat Evolution Launch Trailer (YouTube)
NASCAR Heat Evolution Official Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...