PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Nat Geo Quiz! Wild Life
Black Bean GamesCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Over 2000 stunning high-resolution images and 90 minutes of high-definition video clips from National Geographic’s
- 15 quiz types including memory test, observation, odd one out, higher or lower, fast focus, anagrams, true or false, and more!
- Four distinct quiz themes including: Aquatic Life, Dangerous Encounters, Predator vs. Prey, and Amazing Planet!
- Play with up to four players to test your knowledge versus family and friends
- Unique quest mode allows the player to venture around a spinning 3D world and discovers hot spots on the surface of the planet consisting of themed episodes with questions and mini-games like jigsaw puzzles and slider puzzles
- Stat Attacks mode offers players a fast-paced mini-game that uses a familiar formula where players face each other with the objective to steal each other’s cards
descriptionDiscover the deadliest creatures, astonishing aquatic life, and all the wonders of this amazing planet in Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life, a highly interactive, fast-paced trivia game where up to four players can compete! Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life offers 15 different types of entertaining quizzes throughout quiz mode, deep exploration around a 3D globe during quest mode, and a card-battle stat attacks game. The game includes over 5000 questions, more than 2000 stunning high-resolution images, and 90 minutes of high-definition video footage from the award-winning National Geographic archives.
|Official Release Date||Jun 25, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...