PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for National Geographic: Arctic Tale
- Play as a Polar Bear (both cub and adult), a Walrus, an Arctic Fox, or an Orca Whale
- Educational insight into the creatures lives
- 16 different mini-games - each use the unique platform controls to fully immerse the player
- Fully detailed 3D environments with beautiful reflective ice and water, snow falls, and the Aurora Borealis to guide the way
- 3 HUGE chapters to explore
- Many different environments - swim through amazing underwater worlds, slide down icy canyons, and cross vast ice sheets in search of food and adventure
- Play mini-games with friends in the multiplayer mode
- Game features the voice of Queen Latifah
descriptionThe far North of our planet is one of the most perilous environments in the world. Take on the role of either a young Polar Bear or a Walrus growing up and trying to survive in the wild. From eating to fighting off predators, almost every aspect of the animal’s life is presented to the player. Learning to live in this world is vital as they go from the regular dangers to the extreme threats. Experience the thrilling, interactive look at the walrus and polar bears that roam the vast world of the Arctic wilderness. The gameplay will evolve as the animal's age over eleven stages that take the player from snowy mountains, across turbulent ice sheets that are ravaged by blizzards, and into the frigid oceans that are patrolled by deadly killer whales. The stages alternate between free-roaming areas containing several mini-games to travel zones, which involve the player taking actions to get from one area to another. The travel zones could be anything from descending a cliff face from the mountains to the ice sheets below or surviving in the open ocean as a storm rages around you.
|Official Release Date||Dec 03, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...