PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- EA Sports Freestyle Control: EA Sports Freestyle Control continues to revolutionize your ability to play simulation basketball - and, now more than ever, it's about expressing your game in flight. Become an offensive star with sweet new moves that you'll only see on the NBA hardwood, including all-new dunks, jaw-dropping alley-oops, and adjustable jump shots in mid-air. Think the Pro Hop took hoops to a new level last year? New user-controlled put-back and tip-in technologies reward players who box out, wipe the glass, and go back up for a quick bucket. On defense, take more control over shot blocking to own the paint
- 10-man Freestyle: NBA LIVE's new iteration of revolutionary 10-man motion capture technology yields authentic plant-and-cut animations, off-ball animations that offer new spacing and eliminate on-court crowding, backdoor cut scenarios, and new in-air collisions and box out scenarios
- All-Star Graphics: With increased resolution on player faces, jerseys, shorts, skins and tattoos, NBA Live 2005 raises the bar and offers the most visually immersive NBA game to date
- Ball Against the Nation: EA Sports Online allows users to play online* against opponents from anywhere in North America. An online lobby area allows gamers to meet, greet, chat, set up tournaments, download roster updates, and play NBA Live 2005 head to head. Make it to the top, and then try to maintain your place as the best gamer any where, any time, any place
- Comprehensive Dynasty Mode: Be the architect of your own unstoppable dynasty, and watch your franchise flourish for 25 seasons. Jump into games with simulation intervention, enjoy all-new free agency logic that puts your skills at negotiating contracts and managing the salary cap to the test, and use the customizable PDA to stay up to date with important league news, team information, special announcements, and more
- Announcers: No voice says NBA basketball like Marv Albert. Teamed with on-air TV partner Mike Fratello, these two hoops veterans pair dish out the most authentic commentary available
descriptionThe Freestyle Revolution is back with NBA Live 2005. Create new ankle-breaking dribble moves, gravity-defying highlight-reel dunks, and tenacious defensive plays that express your individual style-all with a touch of the right-analog stick.
|Official Release Date||Sep 28, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...