PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Experience realistic stadium atmospheres where you can pump up the crowd to build up your home field advantage
- Track the crowds impact and see if your players have enough composure to withstand the pressure
- Build your teams stadium atmosphere to rank among the elite stadiums in the country
- Celebrate in style with team-specific fan celebrations; the enhanced dynasty mode allows you to monitor discipline levels and grades while recruiting the next superstar out of high school
- Choose from new custom playbooks, offensive schemes and defensive schemes, including the 4-2-5, 3-3-5 and the 3-3 stack
- Represent your favorite school online in the rivalry mode and talk trash with ea sports talk
- For 1 to 2 players or up to 8 players with multitap
descriptionNCAA Football 2005, for the Xbox, PS2 and GameCube, is taking another huge step towards differentiating the game of college football from pro football thanks to the inclusion of the new Home Field Advantage feature and a slew of tweaks geared towards the presentation, players performance and other aspects that make the game of college football a whole different ballgame. The new version of NCAA Football also boasts enhancements and additions such as improved graphics and an all new user-controlled celebrations feature.
|Official Release Date||Jul 15, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...