PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Catch sweet crossovers, triple threats, post moves, and strip steals with EA Sports Freestyle Control
- Change your shot in mid air to skip getting blocked, or draw an attacking foul with the Take Charge button
- 320 Division I schools, so many of crowd chants, fight songs, mascots, and create again the real college arenas
- Coaches Gary Williams of Maryland, Tom Crean of Marquette, and Billy Donovan of Florida require scouting reports for each team
- Make your own collegiate empire till 30 seasons
descriptionEA Sports dishes out more college basketball action with NCAA March Madness 2004 for the PlayStation 2. Experience the spirit of the NCAA with 320 Division I schools to choose from, faithfully recreated arenas, authentic crowd chants, fight songs, mascots and more. New dynasty mode allows for 30 years of realistic basketball simulation, as would-be coaches take their team from nothing to greatness, you'll be able play in such events as the EA Sports Roundball Classic. Other exciting additions include a new versatile control scheme, EA Sports Coaches Council, and extensive online option, which allows players to enter in EA sponsored online tournaments, download rosters, communicate with other players and more.
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2003|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...