PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for NCIS 3D
- Join Agent Gibbs’ team as the new “probie,” and partner with the cast of your favorite TV show. Work together on the crime scene, help each other during tough suspect interrogations, and have each other’s back in tense firefights
- An all-new NCIS story written with the writers of the show. Be the star of your very own NCIS adventure when a seemingly mundane murder case escalates into a race against the clock to thwart a major terrorist plot threatening national security
- NCIS for Nintendo 3DS brings exciting new perspectives to adventure/investigation gameplay by truly putting you in the middle of crime scenes and heated gunfights
- As an NCIS agent, use your guts and the technology at your disposal to solve the case. Engage in a vast array of activities including crime scene investigation, clues analysis, suspect interrogations, and action phases. Explore crime scenes to collect critical pieces of evidence; interject and use evidence to break suspects during dramatic interrogation sequences; make use of the latest technology to hack into computers and reveal new evidence through image analysis; engage in tense firefights using the stylus to aim and take down your enemies
- Play and replay to find and collect all the trivia hidden in the crime scenes, and improve your knowledge of the show, storylines and characters
descriptionThe world of the NCIS TV show is now in the palm of your hand. Specifically designed for Nintendo 3DS™, NCIS the Game takes the action from the hit CBS show to new depths by letting you join forces with the cast and immersing you in your own NCIS adventure in stereoscopic 3D.
|Official Release Date||Sep 18, 2012|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...