PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Need for Speed: Nitro
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Need for Speed: Nitro
- Every track is divided into five zones, each with its own racing objectives. When players nail the goals, their art style engulfs the zone, vibrantly boasting their racing dominance
- Increase other racers’ heat levels to stick the cops on them, manage car damage to maintain maximum speed, and build up nitro with skilled drifting to take the lead
- Choose from an impressive list of licensed vehicles that features a variety of classic and modern licensed cars including muscles, exotics, and tuners. Vehicle details are accentuated for a completely unique look and style. Each ride also has their advantages and disadvantages. Choose from faster cars that take on more damage, or tougher vehicles that are slightly slower
- Trick out any car’s appearance by using an incredibly deep yet intuitive visual customization system. Players can hit the streets in style with their personalized dream car
- Up to four players can take part in intense races across a variety of fresh race modes including Team Race, Eliminator, Drag Race, Drift Challenge and more
- Rising from the slums to the pinnacle of racing reverence, up to four players can participate in the World Tour Campaign featuring street races across five cities to unlock new cars, parts, tracks, and challenges
descriptionGamers must battle through the mayhem of relentless cops, master the art of drifting to gain boost at 150 mph, and prove themselves across five mega cities at a gripping 60 frames per second.
Starting in Rio, Brazil, gamers will move their way up the ranks to dominate every race from street to street, city to city. Players will be battling it out until the finish line as they prove their racing skills across the world. During the heat of competition, they must master techniques such as drafting off rivals to gain speed and drifting sharp corners to gain nitro boost. Players will also have to manage their heat level as cops add to the mayhem on the road with their increased intensity and aggression.
Whether it’s with the Wii remote, nunchuck, racing wheel, the classic controller, Need for Speed NITRO lets gamers race it their way. Players can decide exactly how they want to dominate the competition. And for the ultimate bragging rights, players can’t just win the race, they must own it. With a nearly limitless visual customization system, gamers can design a unique art style to attach to their ride. As they edge out competitors in driving finesse, their art will overtake the world, vibrantly painting the story of racing supremacy. All this combined with fresh modes, tracks and exotic real world locations make Need for Speed NITRO one of the most exciting, heart-pounding arcade racers for the Wii.
|Original Name||ニード・フォー・スピード ナイトロ|
|Official Release Date||Dec 17, 2009|
|CERO B (12+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...