PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Eidos InteractiveCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Nervous Brickdown
- Fun gaming for everyone: Great for casual games and retro gamers of all ages.
- Simple, hot, and deep: Simple paddle, ball, and brick game play across 10 unique modes and 135 inventive levels
- Creative and crazy: Features a playful variety of levels: Jungles, Classic platform games, space shooter levels. Paddles and bricks transform -- men falling into the ocean, or wads of paper and ink spots -- with each new level concept.
- And crazier: Draw paddles with the pen, blow the ball into bricks, blow bricks into balls, discover hidden levels, and more.
- Also features: Wireless multi-player where two-players can compete in wireless mode, using one game cartridge.
descriptionSimple yet deep gaming. 135 levels that can be picked up and played instantly. Nervous Brickdown breaks the mold of breakout games with its rich variety of game play.
It begins with a paddle, ball, and bricks, and then turns into jungles, haunted houses, golf courses, and more. Paddles become submarines, rockets ships, and ghosts. Bricks become ink spots, monkeys, and boss monsters. Features hidden levels, power-ups, and a two-player game.
|Official Release Date||Jun 26, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...