Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for New International Track & Field
- More than 20 athletic challenges, including 100 meter sprint, high More than 20 athletic challenges, including 100 meter sprint, high jump, archery, pole vaulting, and javelin
- Massive online feature set – 4 player game sharing, worldwide rankings, and online tournaments
- 15+ characters that are both original to the game and fan favorite Konami characters
- 6 Konami characters have a Challenge Event that will test your skills in unique and entertaining ways
- Customize you athlete with new costumes, and other cool items
- Voice Boost – Use the microphone on the DS to give your character a boost by shouting words of encouragement. The louder you are, the bigger the boost!
descriptionThe classic sporting game series of Track & Field celebrates its’ 25th Anniversary by coming to the Nintendo DS. All the excitement and fun of the original titles is brought up to date with a bright and stylish new look, loads more events and online play.
The hyper-addictive gameplay was developed to take full advantage of the touch screen and stylus, thus providing gamers with a unique experience on the DS. Players can either dip into single events or take on the challenge of the sporting career mode. Test your skills against the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connect and see if you have what it takes to become the best in the world. Going beyond mere online play New International Track and Field features online tournaments, and worldwide rankings
|Official Release Date||Jul 22, 2008|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
interested in these?
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...