PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Newcastle to York - Modern
- The track has been re-laid along the whole route and electrified where applicable. This includes the correct positioning of crossovers, junctions and the removal of miles of redundant track.
- Additional markers throughout the route enable more specific scenario creation. You can replicate a situation where a train has failed on the route, for example, and your AI workings would take the bi-directional route instead.
- Full and accurate speed limits to the current route specification.
- The route is fully signalled, including AWS, TPWS and bi-directional operations.
- Updated scenery placement, including trackside foliage, provides a substantial improvement in frame rates.
- Bridges and gantries have been raised where possible, to enable the electrification to pass underneath.
- Custom objects and landmarks such as the Newcastle Gateshead Millennium Bridge, Angel of the North, Sage Centre and the York wheel reflect the area in its modern state.
- Newcastle station and surrounding track has been remodelled to reflect its appearance in 2009, including the up-to-date allocation of platform numbers, the removal of old platforms and the addition of new ones.
- York station has been remodelled to the same high standard as Newcastle, including a reworking of the surrounding track.
descriptionNewcastle to York - Modern includes a completely reworked track layout, overhead power masts and cables, revised speed limits, updated signalling, and the appropriate modernisation of the scenery along the entire route.
Each of the stations have remodelled track layouts to incorporate up to date platform allocations, and are brought to life with the inclusion of station furniture and general clutter such as wheelie bins and luggage trolleys, bringing an immersive atmosphere to the route both from the drivers eye view and from the line side.
|Official Release Date||Dec 04, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...