PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for NHL 2005
- Open Ice Control: Seamlessly switch between players with or without the puck with the push of a button.
- Total Player Awareness: With more player awareness than ever before, make saucer passes just before the blueline, call in a second defender to break up a 2-on-1, or fire off wrist shots at the perfect angle on net.
- Face-Off Playbook: New playcalling system allows you to choose offensive and defensive face-off strategies every time the whistle blows.
- The World Cup of Hockey: Take part in this year's World Cup of Hockey featuring teams from USA, Canada, Sweden, Finland, Russia, and more
- All-New Skating Engine: Glide then use explosive speed to get to the open ice now you have more puck-handling and turning control.
descriptionCapture all the speed, finesse, and action of professional hockey with NHL 2005. The game's new EA Sports Open Ice Control lets you execute offensive plays, such as a give-and-go and a breakaway pass, and you can also call for defensive double-teams. Dynasty mode has been enhanced with more interactive GM/owner relationships, including a new e-mail system. NHL 2005 also delivers all the action of the World Cup of Hockey with International Teams and venues from North America and Europe.
|Official Release Date||Sep 20, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...