PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Night at the Museum 2
Majesco Sales IncCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Night at the Museum 2
- Meet and interact with the cast of wacky museum exhibits including historical figures like Amelia Earhart and Teddy Roosevelt along with dinosaurs and polar bears
- Adventure through 14 levels within The Smithsonian, from the Federal Archives to the National Air and Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial and many more
- Take control of out of this world vehicles: pilot the Lunar Lander, Pitcairn Autogyro and T Rex skeleton
- Use your trusty Key Chain and Flashlight to solve puzzles and make your way through the museums
- Collect all of the pieces of the Magic Tablet of Ahkmenrah to unlock new levels, solve puzzles and more
- Stuck in an area? Use the Eye of Horus hint system to reveal important areas that may just help you keep going
descriptionGet ready for a story so epic it could only unfold in the corridors of the world's largest museum - the Smithsonian Institution. Museum guard-turned entrepreneur Larry Daley discovers that his favorite exhibits, and some of his best friends, from New York's Natural History Museum are being shipped off to the archives at the Smithsonian. Larry gets a distress call from the miniature cowboy, Jedediah, reporting that Egyptian ruler Kahmunrah and a trio of heinous henchmen - namely Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon and Al Capone - are plotting to take over the museum, then the world. Speeding to the nation's capitol, Larry is clearly in over his head. But with some impressive new pals, including the irrepressible Amelia Earhart, along with familiar friends Teddy Roosevelt and Octavius, Larry will stop at nothing to restore the Smithsonian before dawn.
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...