PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Nintendo 64 Console - Pikachu Limited Edition preowned
NintendoCompatible with NTSC J titles only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Nintendo 64 Console - Pikachu Limited Edition
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- CPU: MIPS 64-bit RISC CPU (customized R4000 series)
- Clock Speed: 93.75 MHz
- MEMORY: RAMBUS D-RAM 36M bit
- Transfer Speed: maximum 4,500M bit/sec.
- RCP: SP (sound and graphics processor) and DP (pixel drawing processor) incorporated
- Clock Speed: 62.5MHz
- RESOLUTION: 256 x 224 ~ 640 x 45 dots
- Flicker-free interlace mode support
- COLOR: 32-bit RGBA pixel color frame buffer support
- 21-bit color video output
- Z buffer
- Tri-linear filtered MIP-map interpolation
- Perspective correction
- Environment mapping
descriptionNintendo 64 Game Console features 64 bit graphics, CD quality sound, 14 Button controller with built in joy stick, Plug and Play with included stereo cables, Real time rendering, 32 bit RGB pixel color, and 640 X 480 resolution.
|Official Release Date||Jul 21, 2000|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...