- Be a Boutique Manager - Run your own business and help your customers to become truly stylish. Come up with brand new looks using 19,000 items of clothing and accessories
- Be a Make-Up Artist - Give your customers the makeover they’ve been dreaming of
- Be a Hair Stylist - Make sure the whole town is perfectly coiffed, with over 1,300 hairstyles to choose from
- Be a Model - Take part in fashion shoots and catwalk shows!
- Be a Designer - Be a DesignerUse your sharp sense of style to create innovative new pieces
- Build a fashion empire - Take snaps and put up posters for your brand all over the city
- Share your best ensembles and challenge your friends - Participate in Miiverse* contests and take pics with your pals
- Add to your collection - Unlock new items via SpotPass* after launch
- Decorate to your heart's content - Create the perfect showroom at Caprice Chalet
Nintendo presents: New Style Boutique 2 - Fashion Forward gives players the opportunity to rise to the top of the fashion world as the manager of their very own boutique. The fun goes far beyond the shopfloor, as players can also let their creativity loose in four additional roles: Hair Stylist, Make-Up Artist, Model and Designer.
This third instalment in the fashion simulation series that has sold over 1.5 million units across Europe to date* lets budding fashionistas run their very own chic boutique in the bustling Beaumonde City, home to hundreds of colourful personalities. Characters visit the shop and describe what they’re looking for, and it’s up to the player to pick out the perfect look, choosing from 19,000 items like casual dresses, eye-catching t-shirts and those all-important accessories including bags and earrings. Make the right recommendation and the customer will leave thrilled, sure to spread the word!
On top of the thousands of in-game items with which to style customers, there are special pieces that can only be unlocked by tapping compatible amiibo during gameplay**, including Peach’s Princess Crown, Mario’s M Hat, Yoshi’s Egg Hooded Jacket and more. New items will also be available to download after the game’s launch, while regular online themed contests will challenge stylists to show off their very best outfits. Couture connoisseurs can even organise their own contests for other players to join – perfect for finding inspiration and comparing ensembles.
|Official Release Date||Nov 20, 2015|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 11th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 18th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 7th!
New Style Boutique 2 - Fashion Forward - Trailer (Nintendo 3DS) (YouTube)