|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Must buy this wii
it only took only 2 days of delivery
^____^ outstanding service!!!
Thank you Play-asia!!
- Formerly known as Nintendo Revolution
- This version of the Nintendo Wii™ only plays back NTSC/J (Japan/Asia) encoded discs (Wii™/Gamecube™ format)
- The cool look: The new console boasts high-quality materials and a smart, compact design, approximately the size of three standard DVD cases stacked together. It will come with a silver stand that makes the system a welcome, artistic component of any multimedia setup, whether it's displayed vertically or horizontally.
- Backward compatibility: The new console plays all games from the current Nintendo GameCube generation.
- The secret weapon: The console also will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- Easy expansion: A bay for an SD memory card will let players expand the internal flash memory.
- Two disc formats, one slot: Instead of a tray, a single, innovative, self-loading media bay will play both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system as well as Nintendo GameCube discs. Owners will have the option of equipping a small, self-contained attachment to play movies and other DVD content.
- The specs: The system boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, wireless controllers, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi access. A worldwide network of Nintendo players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment. Revolution's technological heart, a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway," and a graphics chip set from ATI code-named "Hollywood," will deliver game experiences not previously possible.
- The stars: Introduction of a number of new franchise properties will add to the world's richest stable of stars, including Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong and Metroid.
- Wireless freedom: A number of Wi-Fi-enabled launch titles are in development that will employ Nintendo's newly announced wireless gaming service, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. A worldwide network of Nintendo players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment.
- Freedom of design: A dynamic development architecture equally accommodates both big-budget, high-profile game "masterpieces" as well as indie games conceived by individual developers equipped with only a big idea.
|Wii Software||NTSC/J only (Japan/Asia)|
|GameCube Software||NTSC/J only (Japan/Asia)|
|Language Option||Japanese only|
|Release Date||Dec 02, 2006|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 64 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
great console and ever-lasting game.
I really enjoy playing wii with my love ones.
This bundle set is the cheapest I can find.
Thanks play asia.
I bought a japanese wii just for last story and i am loving it Thanks playasia. Playasia forever!!
Nintendo did bring us a lots of fun via their Mario series, but not just Mario! Xenoblade, The Last Story are great game! and it exclusive on Nintendo! Don't wait, its selling cheaper now. Good price and best buy! Just go for it!
Nintendo Wii (for Japanese games only) (White)
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.