Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewkorn_smash (8) on 11, Apr. 2008 05:39 (HKT)
Must buy this wii
I got my Wii today!!
it only took only 2 days of delivery
^____^ outstanding service!!!
Thank you Play-asia!!
- Formerly known as Nintendo Revolution
- This version of the Nintendo Wii™ only plays back NTSC/J (Japan/Asia) encoded discs (Wii™/Gamecube™ format)
- The cool look: The new console boasts high-quality materials and a smart, compact design, approximately the size of three standard DVD cases stacked together. It will come with a silver stand that makes the system a welcome, artistic component of any multimedia setup, whether it's displayed vertically or horizontally.
- Backward compatibility: The new console plays all games from the current Nintendo GameCube™ generation.
- The secret weapon: The console also will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo64™, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (SNES™) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (NES™).
- Easy expansion: A bay for an SD memory card will let players expand the internal flash memory.
- Two disc formats, one slot: Instead of a tray, a single, innovative, self-loading media bay will play both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system as well as Nintendo GameCube™ discs. Owners will have the option of equipping a small, self-contained attachment to play movies and other DVD content.
- The specs: The system boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, wireless controllers, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi access. A worldwide network of Nintendo™ players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment. Revolution's technological heart, a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway," and a graphics chip set from ATI code-named "Hollywood," will deliver game experiences not previously possible.
- The stars: Introduction of a number of new franchise properties will add to the world's richest stable of stars, including Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong and Metroid.
- Wireless freedom: A number of Wi-Fi-enabled launch titles are in development that will employ Nintendo's newly announced wireless gaming service, Nintendo™ Wi-Fi Connection. A worldwide network of Nintendo™ players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment.
- Freedom of design: A dynamic development architecture equally accommodates both big-budget, high-profile game "masterpieces" as well as indie games conceived by individual developers equipped with only a big idea.
|Wii™ Software||NTSC/J only (Japan/Asia)|
|GameCube™ Software||NTSC/J only (Japan/Asia)|
|Language Option||Japanese only|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I received my Wii a few days ago and I love it! If you have an American Wii you will know some of the options but if you do not know an American Wii it shouldn't be too hard to navigate. The Wii is packaged very nice so you don't have to worry about damages as well.
One last thing: I found out from Nintendo of America that ALL American accessories for the Wiis work, such as using a US ac adapter to play the Japanese Wii without the use of a voltage transformer is ok.
buy this if you have a child, dont buy if you are older than 13, the games suck and its just so childish and immature.
I was really happy to receive this along with a copy of Brawl. Possibly the happiest game-related moment of my life. Sadly, the Console died on me just about over a year worth of usage. Nontheless, it's a great console, with it's game library expanding constantly.
i never thought that the Wii was sooo fun to play,i got this awesome console 1 month ago,i was sooo happy when i finally got this,i ordered the japanese version cause i wanted to play some japanese games that wont b released in USA,i think there is no difference between both versions appart from Region Lock stuff,japanese ver NTSC/J,USA version is NTSC/US b careful wen buy games :p
the design of the Wii is really well done,this compact and modern design makes people love it so much,the Wii is really light,we have two USB ports to connect LAN adapter for internet connection,Wii comes with WiFii if u have wireless internet,one of the great things is that Wii have bw compatibility for GameCube,have 4 ports so u can plug ur GameCube controllers,2 ports for gamecube memory cards,play GameCube games,and one port for SD cards so u can store saved games or Wiiware,WiiChannels,Virtual Consoles games etc....
the wiimote is one of the greatest things,this control is very versatile,u can use wiimote has weapon like gun,the B button becomes the trigger,also has sword,steering wheel in Mario Kart,and have many other uses if u play Wii Sports Resort
this console is a must have for gamers,casual gamers and for the family too,im really impressed how fun the Wii could b,really awesome system
I got my wii today and its in perfect condition play asia was easy to deal with and very helpful~:)
this is an amazing system with far more on the wii shopping channel then available on the north american wii~ Its so nice to be able to play games in japanese~ I am very happy with my new japanese wii~ thank you~:)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.