PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Obscure: The Aftermath
- Adventure and Action in a teem horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills
- Unique coop mode: second player can join in at any time
- Find clues and solve various rddles and mysteries
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning Soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera's children's choir
descriptionObscure II is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure. Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Now, the survivors have picked up their lives and joined college.
But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on the campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams.
But a handful of students find out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
|Official Release Date||Oct 09, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...