PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- 16 playable characters with improvable attributes and customizable outfits and accessories
- 12 courts 10 regular unlockable courts, 1 drill court, 1 surprise court
- Dynamic weather patterns include sunshine, rain, snow and fog
- Multiple surface types including Steel, Black Top, Hard Polished Wood, Lava Rock, Marble, Clay, Dirt, Natural Grass and Snow
- 6 game modes exhibition, tour, random play, drills, and network play
- 3 match types singles match, doubles match, canadian tennis
- 7 match modes including classic, hot potato, casino, baseball, football, pinball and ping pong
- Multiple shot and serve types including flat, slice, top spin, lob and turbo
- Momentum - Gain momentum by winning volleys to regenerate your turbo meter and use your turbo run, turbo serves and turbo shots to destroy your opponent
- Fighting System - Toss the racquets and come out swinging in an all new fighting system to earn power-ups
- Sound tracks - Features a slew of licensed music as well as the ability to add your favorite tracks to keep all 12 courts rockin
descriptionGlobal Star continues its line of outlaw sports games with OUTLAW TENNIS for the PS2. While the game follows the basic rules of tennis, don't expect to see Monica Seles or Lindsay Davenport in the game; OUTLAW TENNIS adds several new concepts to the game, including fighting and turbo boosts, that players will never see at Wimbleton. The game's 16 players include some familiar outlaw characters like Summer, Donna, and Ice Trey in addition to new characters like tennis-playing ninja Bruce Lieberman and the Nordic tennis champion Sven Svenvenvenson. The game plays out like regular tennis for the most part, but at certain points in the game, the two players will go off the court to duke it out in a fight. The winner gets a 30 second turbo boost. Players can also get turbo boosts by waiting for their turbo meter to fill or winning a volley. The turbo boost allows players to move very quickly, allowing for some crosscourt saves or deadly power hits. The game includes several different play modes. There are exhibition, tour, and multiplayer modes for the regular matches, and online play is available as well. Ping-pong mode is available, turning the game into table tennis. Hot potato mode changes the ball into an explosive that, when detonated, destroys whichever half of the court it is on. There are also baseball, football, and pinball modes. Mature players who enjoy the outlaw series' off-color humor and distortion of the sports games will enjoy OUTLAW TENNIS.
|Official Release Date||Jul 26, 2005|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...