PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
P-38 Lightning (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 9.91 (28%)
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for P-38 Lightning (DVD-ROM)
- Highly detailed and fully functional virtual cockpit.
- This aeroplane can be started and flown correctly by the numbers from a cold cockpit start.
- The cockpit features unique Liqui-Drive (TM) smooth gauges set in authentic housings.
- Many unique animations.
- Drop tanks can be jettisoned from the controls in the VC
- Highly detailed gun and camera bays.
- Removable gunsight for improved cockpit vision
- Working guns and cannon.
- All major and minor controls are operated by the mouse and virtually every lever, switch and wheel is reproduced.
descriptionCalled the 'Fork Tailed Devil' in the Far East, the P38 Lightning was a sight to strike fear into an enemy's heart. First flown in 1938, the design focus was on speed and agility and the type went on to perform in many theatres in WWII; it was used in fighter, attack and even high-altitude PR (Photo Reconnaissance) roles.The warbird experts at Aeroplane Heaven have spent countless hours developing this iconic aircraft for use in Flight Simulator. With a superb user-friendly Virtual Cockpit, it was decided not to model the 'traditional' 2D instrument panel. The aircraft is packed with detail, from the gun and camera bays to the authentic 17 liveries included in the package.Two famous PR aircraft are included in this package - the planes of Adrian Warburton and Antoine de St Exupery, both of which were lost in mysterious circumstances. Also featured is 'Glacier Girl', which force-landed on Greenland ice 60 years ago and has recently been recovered and restored to flying condition from under 260 feet of ice.
|Official Release Date||Oct 26, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...