- Component AV Cable
- DreamGear Component Cable - White
- Wii Component AV Cable
- iSound HDMI Cable
- MaxGear Cross Fight
- 4in1 Multi Function Cable
- Wii S-Video Cable
- Wii D-Terminal AV Cable
- Wii Component Cable
- Universal RF Unit AV Adapter
- Fully Compatible with Xbox 360, Wii, PS3™/PS2, PSP™ Slim & Lite and Xbox
- Built in switch prevents interference of other consoles
- High quality shielded cable
- Support Component Signal (Stereo Function)
- High Quality and High Speed for Transfer Signal
- Supports Dolby Prologic
- Supports DTS 5.1 Channel System
- Supports DOLBY Digital and Surround Sound
- Supports Stereo Sound
- Support Optical Signal on Xbox 360
- Compatible with Surround Receiver or Integrated Amplifier
- Supports CRT, Plasma, LCD or any HDTV System
- Supports D2 (480i/480p); (720i/720p) & D4 (1080i/1080p) technology.
|Release Date||Feb 15, 2007|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 40 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's less noisy than my previous multi component cable. The PSP cable should be a bit longer since you are supposed to hold the console in your hands while playing (you might need an extension cable for that). There is no manual and no indication from the manufacturer if it is safe to switch the input while the systems are powered on.
well worth it, "yes"
as soon as i got it and used it twice, the PS2/PS3 connector broke! not impressed.
everything else still works though.
it's very handy to have. i definitely recommend it, but be sure to handle it with care!
hopefully, there's a V4 soon.
The cable doesn't deliver promised results; it leaves ghosts in the image, the splitting cables are far too short, and the build quality is worse than your standard third party Wii component cable. The best part indeed is the splitter box; it's well built and the switch feels responsive.
It's a sad thing that it is the only solution for one-slot component cables. While they advertise to have "best shielding out there," the shielding is necessary to protect low-quality wire inside. Not even the connections heads are golded, but very subpar steel.
All these should be fixed in the next iteration, as they're very simple and easy to fix.
The cable quality is very good. The resulting image was good too. Unfortunately cable length is very short. It will not possible to use on three or four consoles at once.
XCM Multi-Consoles Component Cable V3
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.